Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

I am most proud of the confidence and fluidity in which I presented myself throughout my Block Presentation. The reason why is because I was usually not able to speak on my Project Topic without confusing people. However, I was able to execute such actions today.

(2) Questions to Consider

a. What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

I would give myself a P.

b. What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

I would give myself a P.

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

I was able to enjoy my senior project throughout and stay passionate about what I love. I never got discourage over the tedious work I needed to complete this senior year.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

I would schedule more time to get to Pro Tour Qualifiers, other than that... everything this year was perfect.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.
The Senior Project has been helpful in the sense that I know how to play Magic in a competitive sphere more successfully. The other beneficial aspects that were produced through my Senior Project Topic include an enhanced perspective of how to execute tasks successfully. As well as confidence in being able to complete long-term goals without getting discourage halfway through. Being able to do multiple things well instead of sacrificing the quality of one task to complete the other is no longer an issue. If anything, my Senior Project Topic has taught me how to have fun even when doing crucial and precise work. For example, setting a rubric for myself(similar to that of the rubrics used throughout this year) and managing my time better to complete tasks has brought back the positive side of something that could’ve been equally stressful. Last minute work versus scheduled out and planned progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment