Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog 19: independent component 2

Literal
a) I Jamison Jackson affirm that I have completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work
b) Turtenwald, Owen. "Owen’s a Win รข€“ How Do You SideboardBy Owen Turtenwald  //  6 Apr, 2014." Channel Fireball. N.p., 6 Apr. 2014. Web. 07 Apr. 2014. <http://www.channelfireball.com/articles/owens-a-win-how-do-you-sideboard/>.
c) (provided)

Interpretive
a) the significant part of my component definitely had to be helping fellow magic players get better at what they're trying to improve on. Lending advice and pitching ideas for card combinations play styles and strategies even though it might not be for competitive play was still a vital aspect of the component. It helped me fulfill a role of teaching which of itself opens doors to knew opportunities to learn. (Evidence provided at the bottom of the independent component two log)

Applied
Independent component two helped me answer my Answer two which had to deal with building a sideboard and the thought processes involved. For example I spent a significant amount of time helping Lionel perfect his sideboard by pitching him ideas with the 4 General rules of sideboarding for my "ic2" at the same time. I acquired new knowledge from the input he gave back to me through my assistance to him. Lending me a new perspective on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment